Album 8 / Simon Only (Controversial)??

Everything Suede related
AspieGirl4Brett

Album 8 / Simon Only (Controversial)??

Postby AspieGirl4Brett » Mon Feb 12, 2018 12:05 am

OK, so I'm probably going to get a lot of hate here. A short while ago, Simon Q wrote that he'd love a new Suede LP (being just like any of us - in a position to know absolutely nothing). Likewise, If one asks him anything 're Suede or Brett, he keeps to the line that he knows nothing whatsoever (despite being the general gofer, factotum, go-to guy, PR guru, admin advisor, Management liaison person, etc. etc.). Then, what do you know? Suede are preparing studio album 8, and Simon's there in the Czech Republic overseeing the strings. It's rather like a converse of Dostoyevsky's Stavrogin: to paraphrase, "If Simon says he does not know, he DOES know". Sorry, Simon, I try hard to love you, but I'm ASD and very literal. I'd rather you just said, "I'm not allowed to tell you" than pretend that you don't know. Love, etc
Joe Col

Re: Album 8 / Simon Only (Controversial)??

Postby Joe Col » Mon Feb 12, 2018 7:41 pm

He wasn’t in Prague with the band. He retweeted Neil’s tweet about the band recording strings in Prague.
shecanwalkoutanytime

Postby shecanwalkoutanytime » Tue Feb 13, 2018 4:47 pm

Oh well
they really are making a new album and that pic was great, Brett looking like a teacher and Neil like a student
wheres all the leather?!? :D
We look forward to the Eight. After Eight. I saw a dream where was a date 4.4.2018 I was checking out my calendar "shit I just came from abroad is this again this weekend, tomorrow?" Oh, it is April.
AspieGirl4Brett

Postby AspieGirl4Brett » Thu Feb 15, 2018 7:45 pm

Oof. I always get it wrong. However, the gist of my comment still stands. Objectively, I guess I'm just jealous.
shecanwalkoutanytime

Postby shecanwalkoutanytime » Sat Feb 17, 2018 1:48 pm

...and obviously the dream of mine was about Distant Sky

Return to “Suede”