A list of bootlegs to download

Anything about live shows related to the band
puffypowers

Re: A list of bootlegs to download

Postby puffypowers » Tue Sep 06, 2016 11:18 am

This is an amazing list by Edd which I spotted a while ago. Kudos to Edd! I was about to download it although as with the previous comment, Dropbox has suspended the links due to the volume of traffic. Is there any way to remedy this? I just remembered that I have the 'final' Suede gig at Astoria in 2003 on mini disc which I recorded myself. I am in the midst of clearing out my stuff so hope to find it and share with you all!
Edd

Postby Edd » Tue Sep 06, 2016 5:02 pm

Hi everyone.

There's been LOADS of further updates thanks to Mark Reed and a few others contributing - I need to post an updated list.

However.....

A few days after the Tokyo Akasaka gig (where they played NIght Thoughts then Coming Up); I had an audience recording bootleg of that gig added to the list. Quietus Management complained to Dropbox about it, resulting in me removing the recording but my account is currently restricted whereby no members of the public can view my shared files.

I've told Dropbox it's been removed but I don't know how long it'll take for them to actually realise.

Hey ho.
Joe Col

Postby Joe Col » Tue Sep 06, 2016 10:35 pm

Akasaka gig?!?
8^O
Edd

Postby Edd » Wed Sep 07, 2016 6:06 pm

Joe Col

Postby Joe Col » Wed Sep 07, 2016 7:31 pm

Whoa! :shock: :o
How was the quality on the boot? If you've not listened to it yet, I can check it out & let you know how the sound is. My PM box is clean.
:D
Edd

Postby Edd » Thu Sep 08, 2016 11:52 am

I understand what you're saying, but sadly my Dropbox account is still restricted following the compliant by Quietus; so I have no means to pm people links to downloads.

Also, my bumper post across the road on the Insatiable Ones group has had to be removed.

Edd
Joe Col

Postby Joe Col » Thu Sep 08, 2016 2:01 pm

Edd wrote:I understand what you're saying, but sadly my Dropbox account is still restricted following the compliant by Quietus; so I have no means to pm people links to downloads.

Also, my bumper post across the road on the Insatiable Ones group has had to be removed.

Edd

Oh, wow. No idea they blocked you out of your own account. That's more than fucked up, seeing as these were all unofficial live recordings, not readily available albums & what not.
Why remove the post off the FB group now? It's been there for months, I'm assuming the band knew about it as Simon is a member there & didn't seem to care it was up.
Wonder what's going on or who complained.
Regardless, sorry that your going through this BS, bud. Thanks so much for sharing all those live gigs & taking the time with updating all of that. As someone on the wrong continent who will more than likely not get the opportunity to see them live again, I appreciate it immensely.
space_travelers01

Postby space_travelers01 » Fri Sep 09, 2016 6:43 am

I really want to hear the Akasaka gig!!
May be this is the only one coming up 20th anniversary gig? :roll: :?:
Far from space
Edd

Postby Edd » Sun Sep 11, 2016 8:38 pm

Thanks Joe Cole.

I'll upload the Akasaka gig somehow, sometime.
The quality of the recording is outstanding.
markreed

Postby markreed » Tue Sep 13, 2016 11:23 pm

I hope it wasn't anything I did that caused a problem!

Return to “Live”