Pigs
Heroine
Unknown
Oceans
So Young
Mickey
Beautiful Ones

New Generation

Anyone go? What was the song the uploader doesn't know? Great to see She in the set, always one of my favourite second line up songs.

So, what predictions for the remaining dates, and what do you most want to hear?
galeta

Re: Night Thoughts tour second sets - Hits and treats

Postby galeta » Sat Jan 30, 2016 11:40 am

Jayyj wrote:According to setlist.fm the Paridiso second set was as follows:

She
Trash
Nitrate
Flashboy
Pigs
Heroine
Unknown
Oceans
So Young
Mickey
Beautiful Ones

New Generation

Anyone go? What was the song the uploader doesn't know? Great to see She in the set, always one of my favourite second line up songs.

So, what predictions for the remaining dates, and what do you most want to hear?

The unknown track seems to be Sabotage, setlist.fm is updated now http://www.setlist.fm/setlist/suede/201 ... 3d535.html

For a moment I thought it would be one of those 3 unreleased tracks from Night Thoughts...

I'd like to hear Graffiti Women and Cool Thing :oops: (Yes, I love Cool Thing)
victor79

Postby victor79 » Sat Jan 30, 2016 2:06 pm

Now that the date I was going to is behind I hope they don't play a rare favorite song otherwise I would be gutted. Just kidding.
I was in a bar after paris concert and the DJ played She and I thought that it is indeed one of their best that should feature more in the regular set. So I'm glad it was played in Amsterdam.
As for rare songs, I'd like for them to play once in a while some deep cuts from HM and ANM there are some good songs there like Hi-Fi (It will never happen), Savoir Faire, Lost in TV, Untitled. As for B-sides, Simon, Crackhead, Bentswood Boys and I really hope one day they will play This World Needs A Father, I know I'm in the minority but I love that song.
Jayyj

Postby Jayyj » Sat Jan 30, 2016 6:48 pm

Sabotage makes good sense, I was wondering where the Bloodsports material had gone.

Breakdown at the second Roundhouse gig was the song I most wanted to hear so already chuffed with that one - it'd be good to hear She's Not Dead or Sleeping Pills if they were going to do a Bernard rarity, or The Big Time would be wonderful - only heard that one once at the B sides gig they did when Sci Fi Lullabies came out. I really like This World Needs A Father, lovely Smiths inspired guitar line and I love the play out. Isn't it the only Suede track with Bernard and Richard on?

I'd love to see more emphasis on second line up stuff though. By The Sea would be great, or have they done Picnic By The Motorway since the Coming Up era? And the second side of Bloodsports definitely deserves more outings, What Are You Not Telling Me particularly.

They seem generally shorter sets than the Roundhouse shows - do they have a support act with them?
mydarkstar

Postby mydarkstar » Sat Jan 30, 2016 10:57 pm

The second sets are getting shorter with every show, I believe they only played 11 at the last show, and only 4 album tracks/B-Sides out of those 11. Really hoping they're just getting shorter so Brett doesn't lose his voice.
mydarkstar

Postby mydarkstar » Sat Jan 30, 2016 11:15 pm

A new song has been added to the setlist, an acoustic version of Leaving.
space_travelers01

Postby space_travelers01 » Sun Jan 31, 2016 8:29 am

They played Leaving, one of my favorite tracks, at Utrecht, Netherlands last night!
Suede please play it more often, it's a very good song, please don't waste this gem, you should introduce it to the new comer!
And I am happy that I watched the bootleg :)
Far from space
dogmanstar

Postby dogmanstar » Sun Jan 31, 2016 8:44 am

Just returned home from the Amsterdam gig. They were fantastic as always. Brett's version of Oceans was absolutely stunning
Jayyj

Postby Jayyj » Sun Jan 31, 2016 9:11 am

Utrecht from setlist.fm. Oh good, Filmstar's back.

Moving
Flashboy
Trash
Nitrate
Filmstar
Heroine
Sometimes I Feel I'll Float Away
Leaving
So Young
Mickey
Beautiful Ones

New Generation
Jayyj

Postby Jayyj » Tue Feb 02, 2016 9:09 am

Good setlist in Copenhagen... Matt posted a picture of the venue on twitter, looked like it might have been a seated gig?

Hollywood Life
Flashboy
Trash
Nitrate
We Are The Pigs
Can't Get Enough
Sabotage
The Big Time
Drowners
So Young
Mickey
Beautiful Ones