Westworld

suede82

Westworld

Postby suede82 » Fri Oct 28, 2016 7:41 pm

I think either u hate it or love it. Am I right?
I've only watched 2 episodes so far and I'm planning to keep watching- it raises some really interesting questions about human nature.

What do you guys think? (I've noticed that most people didn't like it and stopped watching).
round the bend

Re: Westworld

Postby round the bend » Mon Oct 31, 2016 5:46 am

Don't really have time to watch series, but I really did enjoy the original film with ol' badass Yul Brynner :P
he puts his faith in the moment.. outsiders
AspieGirl4Brett

Re: Westworld

Postby AspieGirl4Brett » Thu Mar 09, 2017 12:25 am

I can only think of, "Do You Believe In the Westworld", by Theatre of Hate, I think - inspired by the YB film. For myself, my mind always transposes it to "Westway" i.e the London A40 / Westway / Marylebone Road / Euston Road. Immortalised by The Clash for some, but for me by a very attractive musician boyfriend, who made it our catwalk. Its locales were quite downmarket back in the day, but all has now been gentrified. Hell, even Brett now lives nearby! Shit, even previously "dodgy" areas are now upwardly mobile; witness the council blocks such as the brutalist 31-storey Trelissick Tower being Grade 2 listed, and flats therein now being sold for £500,000.

Return to “General Discussion”