What Pets Do You Have?

AspieGirl4Brett

What Pets Do You Have?

Postby AspieGirl4Brett » Mon Oct 03, 2016 2:23 am

I'm sorry if this thread lacks suffient gravitas; However, it is something which I have thought about: namely, what pets do contributors to the Suede forum have? (I know that Brett used to have cats, until Jodi brought some Chinese Created dogs into the house. I wonder what happened to his cats)? I have two cats. I obtained my black cat Katie, when she was "plump" (kittens onboard). Now I have Katie and Sunny (her daughter).
shecanwalkoutanytime

Re: What Pets Do You Have?

Postby shecanwalkoutanytime » Mon Oct 31, 2016 12:58 pm

Two female cats, 14 and 7 years young, black & white and a tiny gray striped. Lost the beloved ginger tomcat earlier this year. Have noticed quite many suede ladies seem to have cats and in the band there is some cat servants too. That´s fine.
suede82

Postby suede82 » Mon Oct 31, 2016 7:25 pm

I don't have any but I'd like an Alaskan Malamute :(
Or Chow Chow.
round the bend

Postby round the bend » Tue Nov 01, 2016 5:47 am

Don't really like cats, the selfish bastards :P so would have a dog, but I believe owning one in the city is harsh on it and you should have one only if you live in the country or there's enough nature around for it all of the time.
he puts his faith in the moment.. outsiders
Jayyj

Postby Jayyj » Tue Nov 01, 2016 8:05 am

I have a cat and a cockatoo. The cat is a bit senile and spends most of the day either asleep or shouting at me because she's forgotten I fed her half an hour ago and thinks it's tea time. The cockatoo is also somewhat eccentric but very cute.
suede82

Postby suede82 » Wed Nov 02, 2016 5:29 pm

round the bend wrote:Don't really like cats, the selfish bastards :P so would have a dog, but I believe owning one in the city is harsh on it and you should have one only if you live in the country or there's enough nature around for it all of the time.

ya this is exactly the reason why im not getting a dog. I live in a small apartment, 4th floor, I don't want to torture the poor animal.
So...in the meantime I'm playing with my sister's dog when I get the chance :)
She's got a friendly German Shepherd :)
shecanwalkoutanytime

Postby shecanwalkoutanytime » Thu Nov 03, 2016 2:40 pm

It is only a myth that cats are selfish - not true I recommend to try
they are actually very loving and deeply keen if you treat them right, they like very much their surroundings and people as Loyal Highnesses only can but of course, you have to be a loyal servant too (not like "sit!" "obey!" "fetch!" what comes to dogs -- that is unfortunately not very sophisticated if you ask our cat mind opinion).
TheSea&Tortoise

Postby TheSea&Tortoise » Wed Dec 07, 2016 9:16 pm

Cats really get a bad rep, and it sucks. I have been sick as shit since Monday, and there has always been cats in my room, and my youngest, Loki, in bed with me and the our worrisome Lab, Maggie. In the last 21 years that we have had cats, I am still entertained by their antics, and most importantly, their love, even if they are little bastards.
shecanwalkoutanytime

Postby shecanwalkoutanytime » Thu Dec 08, 2016 8:21 pm

Indeed. Have had four cats of my own so far, tender and mild sleeping at the same time with people, no harm done ever. I shall have cats for sure after these two. They are so homey and great creatures in every aspect. To be honest I also quite like dogs, sheep, horses (adoration, love and respect) etc. etc. but those are the ones i would love to have in a ranch in where? maybe not texas - animals are pure logic, always in a good mood and more enduring than our species which will vanish and leave the Earth later or sooner and leave all the plastic behind we are the pigs we are the swine.
rafaelLA or delLA

Postby rafaelLA or delLA » Sat Dec 17, 2016 4:06 pm

i have a cat and a turtle.

Return to “General Discussion”