Game of Thrones.

suede82

Re: Game of Thrones.

Postby suede82 » Wed Jun 29, 2016 8:59 am

I actually giggled when Cersei was abusing that nun and watching the Tyrels and the black sparrow getting blown up. "Revenge is a dish best served cold" they say- she nailed that one.

But of course my fave moment was Arya's killing Frei. I loved her little smile while doing it, and again: Revenge is a dish best served cold :)

There was another interesting fact they added for us, and that might change everything in the next seasons: Apparently John Snow is Khalisi's nephew! which means he can legally claim the throne.
I wonder how will that develop in the next seasons.

I just didn't get how Varis showed up in Drone, and a second later on a ship with Khalisi.
Jayyj

Re: Game of Thrones.

Postby Jayyj » Wed Jun 29, 2016 6:38 pm

Yeah, the Walker Fray killing was brilliant too - I knew something was coming but didn't guess that for a second!

I think the time line for that episode must have been intended to cover several months and it wasn't really made clear. The various northern houses that weren't in last week's battle would have needed weeks to get to Westeros for a telling off from junior Mormont, and Jamie needed to get back to Kings Landing from being a long way north mid episode. There were Dornish andTyrell flags on some of the ships in Dany's armada so presumably Varys travelled to Myreen with them to meet up with the meeting fleet.

Return to “General Discussion”