What Pets Do You Have?

shecanwalkoutanytime

Re: What Pets Do You Have?

Postby shecanwalkoutanytime » Thu Dec 22, 2016 8:13 pm

Well maybe cos impatient maybe aware cats certainly go away like bears, foxes, owls
I had a miraculous incident after hours and hours, five hours, searching for a call always happens to me
there is a call, there is a call, cannot figure it out, ah it does not work leave it but it IS there do not ignore go figure

after hours and hours I once again anyway opened the laptop , went to a page, deserted ones, it was 2.42 had gone through all what ever cats searching home pages
the whole country over and through, after all, oh, here he is!
he was the one calling
after hours and hours, aaw, this is the tomcat now, obvious I have to go for him asap. (cos he is so gorgeous anyone feels the same - and so it goes, seven applies after me in a day, no wonder)

now he is howling here like an owl in his 14th week in all his grey fluffiness I feel blessed cos all my life decided I want a cat I can call Rome
maybe Rome Aria
Rome Opera?
PS. Later looking at this message noticed the repetition. It must have its origin in Suede's Heroine 8-) .
shecanwalkoutanytime

Postby shecanwalkoutanytime » Sat Jan 07, 2017 9:25 pm

Probably no-one is around it is net emptiness like an empty street for john wayne only dust, villains gone, horses aloof, a walk in an empty street
but have to add
my recent cat Rome is very decent
not a howling wolf at all (it was just because he was in a new place, scared and eager to meet all when he did not have the courage himself to come over)
he is adorable. loving and absolutely amazing, sort of a perfection of a male kitten
spent a day in an arctic weather of Tallinn, red Tom Cox Under the Paw after having it a year or something, walked the streets with a raging wind and snow bursts, had a chat with a cat owner of three like me who has put up a shop of cat stuff with her catty eyes (great, I am still sane)
saw some dogs again like you see dogs, cheerful, but if you see a cat, it is a coincidence of both you and a cat
I did not see any this time, no wonder in that horrid weather but a woman with cat eyes and asked her how long did her cats live, they were all rescue cats and framed in her shop in her old town (not a bad idea but I wont do the same)

How short and sudden is all life
if my kitten Rome would be a Suede song he is like Trash
he is so easygoing, fun, strong, young, uncomplicated
my females would be (now when got the idea...) the elder would be She's Not Dead
and the younger hmmm... To the Birds (this took me twenty minutes and still not satisfied)
And Rome he would be Trash & Howl & No Tomorrow combined (this took me two minutes)

yes.
Isn't it enchanting and interesting.
Inside a story is a story so softly you run from the sound of your brothers gun
once done that and then a Suede album starts with a sentence so true
the story is too much to tell, however, killing me softly with his song is a "count your blessings" kind of comfort like Suede in general.
shecanwalkoutanytime

Postby shecanwalkoutanytime » Sun Jan 15, 2017 6:33 pm

Some minutes after the previous went to see the music sharing what I found
yes probably anybody here knows it before
I did not https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OZtZMpxDMyM

it is not good profit for the band youtube etc,
but for lovers it is a source
Smash

Postby Smash » Sat Jan 21, 2017 1:40 pm

none
shecanwalkoutanytime

Postby shecanwalkoutanytime » Sun Jan 22, 2017 7:54 pm

In a topic like this a comment "none" means sort of stupid.
Have to admit, even more I love Suede, I love my cats, the trio
Rome, Heart & Moon
they do not sound so pompous without translation have to say - but about translation, its funny in our language when we say in the music the word is musiikissa) kissa is cat so actually it is muse, music plus cat are combined in my language ha haa!

PS. My 1st and wisest cat was called Noah. A random one human (the irony: the religious type) just for fun shot him, when he was less than three.
He was never out over the night, at a midnight - it was the longest day of the Summer, learned it is called the June Solstice in English - me & Moon heard a shot, the next day me and my mother went to look for him a little boy came across with a bike when we asked for a cat he said, there is one my father shot it
and there was my cat at a border of a forest and a field some leaves in his mouth he loved to eat dead leaves when out
went to my knees

so, later, some maze
shecanwalkoutanytime

Postby shecanwalkoutanytime » Tue Mar 07, 2017 4:41 pm

shecanwalkoutanytime

Postby shecanwalkoutanytime » Thu Oct 26, 2017 7:03 pm

Nowadays I have two
a fluffy and extremely kind male called 'Rome' and quite a vivid female called 'Chord'
(I know you cannot live without this information)

would like to have one called 'Cave' but that wouldn't sound too good in our language

Return to “General Discussion”