Coal Black Mornings - Again

Everything Brett solo related
AspieGirl4Brett

Coal Black Mornings - Again

Postby AspieGirl4Brett » Thu Nov 23, 2017 12:57 am

The Coal Black Mornings thing is starting to feel very Kafkaesque to me. 1. Some people seem to have been aware of it since MARCH 2017. How? 2. I got the heads up via a tweet from Simon Q, but when I asked him, he doesn't actually know any details. 3. I have the dates, but when I ask re arrangements at any of the prospective venues, I just draw a blank. Toppings of Bath haven't even bothered to reply to me, which gives a very poor impression of their customer service philosophy. The bottom line is, I really want a copy of this book, hopefully signed, and even more hopefully, to achieve my holy grail - a selfie of me with Brett. I have to come over from the Isle of Man, where I currently live, so the logistics aren't that simple, and I have to arrange in advance (flights, etc). Please help, anyone who does know! Brett?
shecanwalkoutanytime

Re: Coal Black Mornings - Again

Postby shecanwalkoutanytime » Thu Dec 07, 2017 4:44 pm

Blaa blaa blaa, dear
(aware of i am another blaa blaa blaa)
but bought and red Kafka's The Castle
bought in Prague June 17 red lately in and at a snowfall theres an arthur or two in the novel isnt it strange
there is no more lovelier things than read read read books and i guess some suede icons share that feeling

Best regards
from an one hundred years young nation full of music lovers and security holders for music lovers and just readers listeners
ash
ashes to ashes
the real dark star sings to all of us
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h1TQRJWLZ3s
AspieGirl4Brett

Postby AspieGirl4Brett » Sat Dec 16, 2017 11:45 pm

So, who will be going to one of the "Evening WIth Brett Anderson" events, to hear him speak about "Coal Black Mornings" and obtain a signed copy of the book? It's a YES from me!
Under the arches

Postby Under the arches » Thu Dec 28, 2017 10:28 pm

He is doing one in Bath. Yes I am going
Mackenzie_Caron

Postby Mackenzie_Caron » Tue Jan 09, 2018 10:30 pm

I'm also going to the one in Bath! Really excited.
AspieGirl4Brett

Postby AspieGirl4Brett » Sun Feb 11, 2018 11:42 pm

Regarding the Coal Black Mornings " Evening With Brett Anderson" in Bath, I am not terribly hopeful. Firstly, I had no reply to any of my e-mails to Toppings. Secondly, when I eventually had to 'phone them (NOT my preferred method of communication) - they didn't seem that up to speed. Thirdly, I later received a message from them declaring as "GOOD NEWS" that due to demand the event was too large to be held in the bookshop, and had instead been transferred to a larger venue. SSSSS. This is akin to saying to a sick person, "Good news - it's not a cold you've got - it's the bubonic plague". Really!

Return to “Brett Anderson”