Everything Suede related
Delicious

Re: So here we are...again

Postby Delicious » Sun Feb 07, 2016 11:23 am

Thanks for setting this up Simon!
chasis

Postby chasis » Tue Feb 09, 2016 8:21 pm

Greetings to everyone. Thanks for this new space, we needed after the end of the previous forum. (PD: forgive me if my English is not very good I'll try my best ;) )
tmatmatma

Postby tmatmatma » Sun Feb 14, 2016 1:56 am

Really hope the couple of people who ruined the previous forum with their obvious self-loathing issues won't be making a return.
KarmicCurse

Postby KarmicCurse » Mon May 09, 2016 8:50 am

Thank you so much for starting this forum. I wish I had found it months ago. I have enjoyed prowling through band forums for 20 years and have watched as one after the other has become barren or disappeared entirely in favor of social media. Ick.

I've discovered a lot of great music and insight into music I already love through forums like these. And I just feel at home with other fans.

I think the old forum went slow because we were just between albums. Hopefully this one is more lively, and more civil.

Thanks again. :)
TheSea&Tortoise

Postby TheSea&Tortoise » Sat Jun 04, 2016 8:35 am

I was on the old Suede forum for awhile after The Tears one was finished (man, did I have some great memories of that place). Sadly when I joined, I saw there was already a Modernboy, so I had to use a new moniker. Things look great Simon!

Tim.
Timseat76

Postby Timseat76 » Fri Aug 26, 2016 10:35 am

Hi everyone, just want to thank you for you hard work running this new forum. Great work!
Suede tickets and tour dates - please visit my site, you can compare tickets and find info about Uk tour dates.

Return to “Suede”